The Giant Board is a super tiny single-board computer based on the Adafruit Feather form factor. We always want more power in a smaller package and the Giant Board delivers!
There are always those couple of projects that just need a little more power, or a different software stack. With the release of the ATSAMA5D27C-D1G, its made linux possible in such a small form factor. Listed below are the specs and current pinout of the board.
Pinout subject to change*
- Microchip SAMA5D2 ARM® Cortex®-A5 Processor 500MHz
- 128MB DDR2 RAM built-in to the SiP
- 6X 12-Bit ADC with 3.3V Reference
- 4X 16-Bit PWM
- ADC external trigger
- PWM external trigger
- 1X I2C
- 1X SPI
- 1X UART
- Full 3.7V LIPO support for portable projects
- Micro SD for OS and storage
- 4.14 linux kernel